Pablo has spent the last 5 years as the program director of an international personal development company and designed conferences on the topics of leadership, communication, dating, confidence and more.
Pablo has a B.A. in Psychology and completed over 100 hours at the official coaching training school of Tony Robbins. He is also a certified NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) Practitioner.
He specializes in working with men looking to live a more complete and extraordinary life.
22:02 If we struggle with personal relationships, does that affect our professional relationships?
26:10 Where do we find quality relationships, personal and professional?
36:00 What are the general blindspots in relationships?
42:37 How does body language affect our approach?
43:41 Do we have our own unique strengths when it comes to energy and relationships?
The way you tend to be in one area tends to be the way you are in other areas.
- To become better at relationships, you have to become a better version of yourself.
- It takes incredible bravery and courage to say ‘I am not feeling strong today’ or ‘I am scared’.
- Define success on your own terms. This includes defining what a relationship means to you.
- The key to having a successful relationship is communication.
- The reason we stray away from communication is because we don’t know how to do it.
Reach out to Pablo:
- Website: https://www.pablojrosario.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pablojrosariocoaching
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pablo.j.rosario/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/pablojrosario
HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT THE PODCAST? This show grows and impacts people only because of awesome people like you!
If you missed the introductory episode for Exploring Possibility, listen to it here.
Send in a voice message to connect with me: https://anchor.fm/exploringpossibility/message