As a young motivational speaker David has spoken in 36 states and Canada to over 350,000 students, inspiring them to look at people and things in a different way. His Facebook videos, created by Goalcast, have received over 80 million views. He speaks with passion and conviction and through his humility, leaves his audience with so much to think about in their formative years as they move into their future.
People are exactly like us, we just don’t see it.
10:53 Why are we losing real connection among people?
19:24 What have you learned from Justin, your child with autism?
31:16 How can I see me when I look at you?
39:44 What is one action we can do to create more connection?
The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why – Mark Twain
- If you can’t remember someone’s name, remember something about them.
- See yourself in others and ask how can I make this moment better for them.
- Our phones have taken away our face-to-face interaction and are contributing to deteriorating coping skills.
- Sharing your problems with someone cuts them in half.
- Inspiration is just like food; you don’t live on what you ate weeks ago, you live on what you ate in the last couple of days.
Never worry about numbers. Help one person at a time and always start with the person nearest you – Mother Teresa
Reach out to David:
- Website: https://davidjflood.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/davidjfloodspeaks/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidjfloodspeaks/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/davidfloodspeaks/
HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT THE PODCAST? This show grows and impacts people only because of awesome people like you!
If you missed the introductory episode for Exploring Possibility, listen to it here.
Send in a voice message to connect with me: https://anchor.fm/exploringpossibility/message