Nershen Pillay is a Demartini Method Facilitator for Dr. John Demartini and a human behavior specialist who researches quantum physics, cell biology, neurology, brain chemistry and more, all in the pursuit of understanding which laws govern us. In this episode we discuss how and why we should live a life according to our highest values.
The man who embraces the dark is never without sight
Some questions I asked:
14:36 How to empower someone who is stuck in 9-5?
26:53 How are we causing our suffering through positivity?
33:57 Do we need to view both the positive and the negative side of things?
39:02 How do we stay in balance?
42:43 How can we break a habit?
- Cells are more responsive to energy and our thinking than to the actual material in the body. With medicine, only 10% of the receptors on your cells respond to chemicals.
- Your genetics get triggered by an outside influence, it’s called epigenetics. It is far more influential than your genes than your physiology than your actual genes.
- The key to inspiration at work: look at the job traits or tasks that you physically do and link them to what’s most important to you in your life, your priorities or values.
- There lies massive power in gratitude
- You get what you are, not what you want. If you are lacking, you get more lack.
- The quality of life is based on the quality of questions you ask yourself
You are always in balance but your consciousness chooses to only view one side of it
Reach out to Nershen:
People mentioned (use on website):
HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT THE PODCAST? This show grows and impacts people only because of awesome people like you!
If you missed the introductory episode for Exploring Possibility, listen to it here.
Send in a voice message to connect with me: https://anchor.fm/exploringpossibility/message
The masses live in the world of gain and loss, but the master lives in the world of transformation.