Annette is an experienced and inspired entrepreneur within the technology and finance industry. She previously founded DOTNXT, one of South Africa’s first Innovation Consultancy’s. In 2014, Annette was recognised by Forbes as one of the ‘top 10 female tech founders to watch In Africa’.
She is a sought after international speaker, where her work continues to inspire people and companies all around the world to do things differently.
09:06 Is digital nomadism for everyone?
22:57 Why should we learn to earn?
27:22 How can people adapt and thrive in this new culture of work?
34:41 Who is the I-gen generation and what can we learn from them?
- Exposure opens up new pathways in your brain. You are literally opening up your brain while seeing and experiencing new places and people gives you serotonin.
- The true meaning of freedom: the ability to choose.
- One of the key attributes underneath self-learning is curiosity.
Reach out to Annette:
- Website: https://flexyforce.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mullerannette/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/nettyml
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nettyml/
HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT THE PODCAST?
-> This show grows and impacts people only because of awesome people like you!
Subscribe to the show for lots more to come! New episodes every Monday.
If you enjoyed this episode, please visit http://exploringpossibility.co.za/ for more episodes, follow us here https://www.instagram.com/exploringpossibility/ or join the community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/exploringpossibility
— Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/exploringpossibility/message