Sebastian Little – NCAA Division I football player, leadership speaker, and mental performance coach. Having learned, implemented, studied, and taught mental performance strategies, Sebastian retains an authentic first-hand connection between theory and application.
He frequently works with individual athletes, teams, and schools to drive results at all levels of the organization.
His mission: To build a world where leaders, teams, and organizations show up and perform at their best every single day.
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate but that we are powerful beyond measure – Marianne Williamson
10:10 What is the mental game?
11:47 How important is it to work on the mental game?
21:07 What are the actual rewards for high performance?
29:11 How can we improve our mental capacity?
- Through pain comes a lot of resilience.
- Most of our mental game is structured around routine.
- As you move up higher into performance, what becomes more and more important is how you execute the fundamentals.
- Growth = stress + rest. If you’re not pushing the envelope close to failure, you’re not going to reap the benefits of doing so.
- One of the biggest ways we can all learn is to distill down the information and share it with others.
- You don’t control winning. You control the factors and preparation that allow you to perform at your best.
During training, 90% of the game is physical and 10% is mental but when it’s game time, game time turns mental to 90% and physical to 10%.
Reach out to Sebastian:
- Website: https://www.sebastianlittle.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sebastian-little/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/seblittle_
What you consume is ultimately what you become.
HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT THE PODCAST? This show grows and impacts people only because of awesome people like you!
If you missed the introductory episode for Exploring Possibility, listen to it here.
Send in a voice message to connect with me: https://anchor.fm/exploringpossibility/message