G. Brian Benson is an award-winning and #1 best-selling self-improvement and children’s book author, actor, filmmaker, coach and TEDx speaker.
As a 4x Ironman triathlete and cross-country bicyclist, Brian knows the value of hard work and never giving up on his dreams, a message he shares with audiences through each of his creative expressions.
Keep your expectations to the side and be open for what might happen
9:46 What is your advice to introverts to also win in this world?
14:14 How to get inspired to do what we need to do?
22:38 How do you get and express intuition?
36:04 How do we set up goals for success?
- As an introvert, being an observer is an immense power.
- The more that you learn to love and accept yourself, the easier others things become.
- Giving and being of service is one way of finding happiness.
- We have so much abundance in our life that other people would die for.
- Being intentional guides you to your vision.
Luck is when opportunity meets preparation – Seneca
Reach out to Brian:
- Website: https://www.gbrianbenson.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gbrianbensonmedia/
- Habits for success book: http://habitsforsuccessbook.com/
HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT THE PODCAST? This show grows and impacts people only because of awesome people like you!
If you missed the introductory episode for Exploring Possibility, listen to it here.
Send in a voice message to connect with me: https://anchor.fm/exploringpossibility/message