Manuj is a start up coach who empowers entrepreneurs to maximize their potential, take their results to the next level and turn their visions into reality.
He grew up in a small town in India. His home was a troubled one and he therefore withdrew into his shell, becoming aloof and angry. At age 15, He started working in a factory where he labored 12 hours/day with only $2 as a daily salary.
Use any tools to help you achieve your spiritual state quicker or easier.
09:29 What did you do initially to get out of poverty?
16:20 What is the biggest difference between those who fail and those who succeed?
20:00 What is spirituality?
34:13 How do you balance doing versus being?
Be the change you wish to see in the world – Mahatma Gandhi
- Knowing what you want is the first step towards moving away from where you are.
- Your life purpose always changes. It’s dynamic and evolving all the time.
- We are spiritual beings having a physical experience.
- Don’t be afraid of challenges because those are the learning opportunities and growth opportunities.
Reach out to Manuj:
- Website: https://tetranoodle.com/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/manujaggarwal/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/manuj.aggarwal
- Podcast: https://tetranoodle.com/podcast/
HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT THE PODCAST? This show grows and impacts people only because of awesome people like you!
If you missed the introductory episode for Exploring Possibility, listen to it here.
Send in a voice message to connect with me: https://anchor.fm/exploringpossibility/message