Yolandi is the managing director for the NeuroCoach institute. Yolandi has extensive training, skills & development experience and is an accredited SETA & TETA assessor & moderator. She is also a qualified Occupationally Directed- Education, Training & Development Practitioner with a bunch of certifications and years of experience.
She also describes herself as a mother, a wife, an educator, a coach, a mentor, and loving it all. She truly believes in coaching as it is the process of assisting people to think about things differently. This is something very foundational to the mission of Exploring Possibility.
I will decide what will affect my inner world
- What do you mean by fears and fixations and how does that relate to fulfillment?
- Why do some people pop quick fix pills instead of using the tools readily available from the body?
- How do we distinguish between sympathetic and parasympathetic systems?
- With our inner world, we need to explore ways of how to get our inner world back.
- Reframing is about looking at ourselves from the 3rd person and is a 3-step process: acknowledge, observe, and create a new story.
- The moment we feel stuck, that is the moment that the sympathetic system goes into overdrive.
- Balanced breathing: inhale for 6sec, hold for 6sec, exhale for 6sec. We’re balancing the sympathetic and parasympathetic systems.
Life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change – Jim Rohn
Reach out to Yolandi:
- Website: http://kimcoach.co.za/our-coaches/yolandi-dercksen/
- LinkedIn: https://za.linkedin.com/in/yolandi-dercksen-7a7510a0
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT THE PODCAST? This show grows and impacts people only because of awesome people like you!
If you missed the introductory episode for Exploring Possibility, listen to it here.
Send in a voice message to connect with me: https://anchor.fm/exploringpossibility/message