Sometimes we are not sure how to navigate ourselves in life and then the simple answer to the confusion is to ask for help. In this episode I spoke to Warren Munitz, Executive Coach, Integration Therapist, Master NLP Coach & Trainer, Hypnotherapist & Founder of Integrative Coaching.
Warren has been in the field of personal development and self-mastery for over 20 years. In this time, he studied many different forms of meditation, yoga, philosophy, empowerment, psychotherapies and esoteric paths.
“If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.” – African Proverb
Some questions I asked:
3:32 Typical week for personal development & executive coaches?
5:14 Why did you become a coach?
9:30 Do we go at life together or go alone?
13:50 Do we need goals?
24:49 Why do lose motivation or encouragement towards goal achievement?
38:33 Do beliefs control our life?
53:21 Do we have infinite potential?
- You can only reach as high as the team you have around you.
- The journey is not one or the other approach. It’s an integrative approach.
- Wisdom is the ability to hold two opposing perspectives at the same time and not judging either
- Be consistent when you want to create and achieve goals
- In the process of innovation you need to delay premature closure. The longer you delay closure, the more innovation you can get.
- You need to tear down the beliefs that have been shielding ultimate reality from you.
Everything I need is within me now
Reach out to Warren:
- Website: integrativecoaching.co.za
- Instagram: instagram.com/integrative.coaching
- Facebook: facebook.com/Integrative-Coaching
- Twitter: twitter.com/warrenmunitz
- YouTube: Channel
Carl Jung – “Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”
HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT THE PODCAST? This show grows and impacts people only because of awesome people like you!
If you missed the introductory episode for Exploring Possibility, listen to it here.
Send in a voice message to connect with me: https://anchor.fm/exploringpossibility/message