Gaven Sinclair is an extreme athlete and motivational speaker. He describes himself as a professional adventurer. He is a brand ambassador for Falke SA & Garmin and his recent physical endurance adventures include:
– A solo, unsupported cycle through the length of Africa‚ from Cape Town to Cairo (Egypt)‚ covering more than 10,000 km over 261 days as an ambassador for the Missing Children South Africa (MCSA) charity.
– A solo, unsupported run across four African countries, a total of 4000 km’s in just under 230 days.
He also received the Purple Hearts of South Africa award for his humanitarian and charity work over the past few years.
He is described as an expert at motivation‚ inspiration‚ team building and overcoming challenges. His life coaching style encompasses a number of principles‚ but strictly focuses on health and wellness‚ and the integration of a healthy lifestyle with diet and exercise.
To go where nobody likes to go will always be an inspiration in my life
Some questions asked:
11:03 Does a healthy lifestyle help you achieve peak performance?
20:50 How did you come across the philosophy of growth?
22:33 What do you do on the days that you don’t want to get up for your day?
24:55 What is your why?
- Nature has an incredible healing process and power. We recover and recharge when we celebrate our wins!
- You need to train your mind to be stronger than your feelings otherwise you’ll lose yourself
- You attract that which you are.
- Stay true to who you are, life is much easier personally. Find out who you are and be that person.
Good days give you happiness, bad days give you the experience and the worst days give you the lessons. The best days give you the memories!
Reach out to Gaven:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gaven.sinclair
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/BuEfC8zA3Ek/
If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else – Booker T, Washington.
HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT THE PODCAST?
-> This show grows and impacts people only because of awesome people like you!
Subscribe to the show for lots more to come! New episodes every Monday.
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/exploringpossibility/message